Racism Still Rearing its Ugly Head; Travon Martin & the George Zimmerman Trial-Part 2

Travon Martins death is a travesty but what is worse is the way the race baiters like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are not even looking at facts and just want their own fame; Rev. Martin Luther King would turn over in his grave seeing how they have perverted his legacy especially after making a hooded mock up of him; that’s disgraceful. To compound that, all the news agencies keep pumping up the race issue with Al Shapton and Jessie Jackson leading the pack even though it was proven by the FBI not to exist. Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, the media, and many others including the number one law enforcement official in the US, Eric Holder are doing the same thing to Mr. Zimmerman that white people did to blacks in the 1950’s. In the 1950s if a black was attacked by a white and killed the white man in self-defense, the black man would still be found guilty no matter the evidence; this is like blaming a rape victim for being raped. If you follow their logic then Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston Bomber is innocent as well because he was just a 17 year old kid. We know this isn’t true and we know Travon Martin was the attacker, this is what the evidence shows.

Our country and all its citizens need to stop and think. You have idiots like Kim Kardashian, Ekow Yankah, Eric Holder, Hilary Clinton, Roddy White, John Cusack and many others who are out raged and didn’t even look at the evidence. If you are honest, un-bias, and look at the evidence from all angles the jurors did the right thing. One paper wrote if it had been a white man shot by a black guy, the shooter would have been convicted. No, he would have been set free just like Mr. Zimmerman but it never would have been in the news. The news wouldn’t of been editing the 911 tape to make Zimmerman say what they wanted it to. No matter the evidence presented just like it was in the Duke Lacrosse team, according to Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson the white people are at fault and don’t count so its OK to violate their rights. It doesn’t matter to many of the people what the truth is, if a black is shot by a white it was racist. What is the true crime statistics?

Did you know 93% of blacks murdered are murdered by other blacks, why don’t we hear about this in the news? White on white murders is at just over 40%; so who killed the other 60% percent of whites? This black on black crime accounts for 49% of all homicides; this is coming from a population of 15% of Americans. If you wish to check all these stats come from the FBI crime statistics.

The murder rate of white on white below the age of 25 is on the rise, the biggest question here is what is causing all these murders, most on people under 30 years of age? The truth is black males drop out of high school at 48 % compared to 22% for white males (which is on the rise), could this be a reason for the crime rate? This is the US average but if you are in an area where blacks and whites graduates at an average 93%, the crime rate goes from 13.4% to 3.2%. Did you know 72 % of non-Hispanic blacks have no father figure compared to 29 % of whites; could this be the reason? The numbers of murders drop drastically if there is a father figure in the house. Of course all these statistics I am pointing out are not politically correct but they are accurate. I will probably be called a racist by the Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson crowed because they can’t and won’t face the facts. When you teach your kids not to respect, trouble is all they will find. In the big cities the youths idolize and emulate many artist like Gillie Da Kid, Tupac, Scott LaRock, Mac Dre, Magnolia Shorty, The Notorious B.I.G, and Lil Snupe,; what do all these artist have in common, they were all “Gangsta” style music and all died violently. Can you figure out why our youth is so violent, it doesn’t take a Genius? If they emulate their idols mentioned above they are doomed to the same fate.

Trayvon was not innocent so instead of trying to throw race into the Trayvon’s shooting which wasn’t there, you should be looking at the Darius Simmons (African American) case. John Henry Spooner (white) shot this kid and this is a true travesty, why was he shot; he thought Darius, 13, stole from him. He confronted Darius in his yard and then shot him in the chest. Spooner is now serving life and his sentence came from an all white but one jury and it was the right verdict as was the Zimmerman verdict. If these race baiters in our country don’t quit crying wolf at every shadow of the past they see, then when a real wolf like John Henry Spooner shows up, no one will believe you and another of our precious children will be dead and the possibility of the wolf escaping is much higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment